We've curated a group of the first qualified Spanish-speaking engineers who are eager to join U.S. startups across language.
Viva internally screens every candidate. We are venture-backed from Stanford/MIT/Harvard, with decades of collective startup experience. We were highly selective with this group of engineers because we want to pilot this cross-language platform with people that we’d work with ourselves.
Your startup is made up of the people that you bring on. Why limit your startup’s chances of success just because of language barriers?
In Viva’s matching program, we find you experienced engineers who are:
- Creative thinkers and builders. They include former CTOs, founders, and professors who can brainstorm, strategize, and architect with you.
- Vetted for U.S. startup cultural fit. They can take on big chunks of work with ambiguity, are highly motivated, and are strong problem-solvers.
- Supported by Viva's internal engineering team when needed - who come from Google, MIT, and Stanford.
- In U.S. time zones
Our first cohort for pre-seed/seed startups just finished and we are opening up our next one to all early-stage companies.
- Have an initial call with Viva to discuss hiring criteria and fit.
- Receive the profiles of relevant engineers.
- Have a second call to interview the engineer(s).
- Start working with the ones you like!
Companies from the first cohort were stoked at the quality of work! 💭
Want to speak with someone directly to learn more? Find a time to chat with our founder, Belinda Mo.
👉🏻 About Viva
👉🏻 Our Thesis
👉🏻 Join Viva